Yellow Superfood – known scientifically as “Saccharomyces cerevisiae” – was the first Superfood to be scientifically recognized. Our Yellow Superfood products are vegan, non-allergenic and GMO free. Among other benefits, nutritional yeast is mainly taken to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, and aids metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins. This B12 has the added benefit of vitamin D2.
- Contains nutrients that improve absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, help maintain strong bones and teeth
- Natural food source of vitamin D2
- Contains all B vitamins, including B12
- Contains nutrients that play a role in energy metabolism
- Tasty – sprinkle on food for a nutritional boost!
- Vegan and GMO Free
What does it taste like?
Yellow Superfood has a slightly nutty, cheesy flavour.
How Do I Use it?
Only a tablespoon is needed! (Check out how much you are getting in just a single spoonful! See below.) This Yellow Superfood can be sprinkled on food as a vegan parmesan, or mixed into any meal. Keep a bag at home, take a shaker to work, or place a shaker on the family dinner table. Use it in sauces, salads, juices, muesli and yogurt.