Yellow Superfood – known scientifically as “Saccharomyces cerevisiae” – was the first Superfood to be scientifically recognized. Our Yellow Superfood products are vegan, non-allergenic and GMO free. Among other benefits, nutritional yeast is mainly taken to prevent vitamin B12 deficiency, and aids metabolizing carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Contains nutrients that improve absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, help maintain strong bones and teeth
- Contains all B vitamins, including B12
- Contains nutrients that play a role in energy metabolism
- Tasty – sprinkle on food for a nutritional boost!
- Natural food source of vitamin D
What does it taste like?
Yellow Superfood has a slightly nutty, cheesy flavour.
How Do I Use it?
Only a tablespoon is needed! (Check out how much you are getting in just a single spoonful! See below.) This Yellow Superfood can be sprinkled on food as a vegan parmesan, or mixed into any meal. Keep a bag at home, take a shaker to work, or place a shaker on the family dinner table. Use it in sauces, salads, juices, muesli and yogurt.
Yellow Nutritional B12 contains the essential nutrients and bioactive molecules as follows:
Per 1 tablespoon (5 g)
– Calories 20
– Fat 0,2 g 0 %
– Cholesterol 0 mg
– Sodium 16 mg 0 %
– Carbohydrates 2 g 1 %
– Fibre 1 g 4 %
– Sugars 0 g
– Protein 2,5 g
– Vitamin A 0 %
– Vitamin C 0 %
– Calcium 0 %
– Iron 4 %
– Vitamin D 20 %
– Thiamine-B1 14 %
– Niacin-B3 or PP 50 %
– Pyridoxine-B6 75 %
– Folate (B9) 64%
– Vitamin B12 200 %
– Biotin-B8 14%
– Pantothenathe B5-80%
– Zinc 10 %
– Polysaccharides (glucans, mannans and trehalose) 1.5 g
Note: % of the RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance.
Ingredient: Saccharomyces cerevisiae