A fusion of Himalayan Crystal Salt with a combination of a dozen highest quality organic herbs and spices: chives, parsley, fennel, marjoram, oregano, garlic, onion, coriander, celery stalk, hyssop, thyme… bringing you a unique European taste!
All of our spice blends are:
- Certified Organic
- Without Additives
- Kosher Certified
Quick and Nutritious Recipes!
Lumière de Sel® Masala with Baked Fries
Easy to prepare and tastes amazing!
- Wash and cut potatoes lengthwise
- Place onto flat tray
- Add olive oil and sprinkle with Lumière de Sel® Masala Salt
- Bake at 375 F for 45 minutes
Lumière de Sel® Fine Herbs with Chick Peas
Fast and Healthy!
- Place chickpeas, chopped red, green and yellow peppers into a bowl
- Add crushed garlic and Lumière de Sel® Fine Herbs to desired taste
Lumière de Sel® Wild Garlic on Bread
Just sprinkle on heated bread and chopped tomato for delicious bruschetta!
Other Recipes Using Our Salt:
RAW Cream of Celery Soup
This soup is RAW. If you like to eat the soup warm, you can add warm water. Especially good if you want to cut down calories and keep the meal very light. It’s also delicious for breakfast.
- 1 large bunch celery
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1-2 teaspoon Lumière de Sel® table salt
Blend above ingredients in a blender until fine
Then add the following:
- 1 chopped avocado
- 1 sweet red pepper chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley chopped
- 2 carrots or parsnips grated
Share with your loved ones and enjoy!!
Creamy Tahini Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1/2 cup Udo’s flax, or extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup, agave or raw honey
- 1/2 cup distilled water
- Lumière de Sel® table salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
Serve on organic salad and enjoy!!
“I have tried the Himalayan Salt by Lumière de Sel®, specifically the Masala flavoured salt. I use it for cooking but it is also great on sautéed vegetables or salads. The combination of spices is quite exotic and gives a very unique, interesting flavour to any dish that you add it to without overpowering the flavour of the food. Lately, this salt has replaced my use of regular salt and has become an integral part of my spice cupboard.”
– Donna Botelho de Sousa
“Hi, my name is Judy from New York. I visited my sister-in-law in Canada, I was served a vegetable salad that had some kind of a special exotic taste that was delicious, I asked my sister-in-law what made the salad so yummy? The answer was, the FINE HERB SEASONING SALT from LUMIERE DE SEL SALT. She said, which ever food I use it for, it gives a great taste, I went to different food stores and super markets and I couldn’t find it, I would suggest you to sell it in more stores.”