Ecoideas Organic Baobab Powder is made from the dried pulp of the Baobab fruit. Mix this RAW powder into a smoothie, juice, or food to benefit from a myriad of amazing health properties:
- Potent Antioxidant (19,100 ORAC units of Antioxidants)
- High in Dietary Fibre
- An excellent source of Prebiotics
- Rich in Amino Acids & Essential Fatty Acids
- Twice as much Calcium as milk
- In bioavailable form
- Six times more Potassium than Bananas
- Excellent source of Vitamins – C, A, B1, B2, B6, Iron and Magnesium
- Bioavailable micronutrients
- RAW, Gluten free, Kosher
How will I use it?
Baobab can be used as an exciting new ingredient in yogurt, milk, bread, bars, jams, cookies, muesli, drinks, fruit juices, chocolate, ice cream, and likely more creative concoctions.
What does it taste like?
Baobab has a unique sweet and tangy fruit flavour that is pleasing and thus very easy to incorporate into your diet. It has been described as, “caramel pear with subtle tones of grapefruit.”
The Baobab is also sustainably harvested – all parts of the fruit are used. The Baobab fruits are harvested from trees. The hard shells are cracked open and the pulp is separated from the seeds and the shell – which are re-purposed.
- The combination of calcium and Vitamin C promotes the absorption of calcium
- Vitamin C promotes the absorption of iron
- Dietary fibers help relieve constipation, diverticulosis, gallstones, obesity, elevated blood cholesterol levels, diabetes mellitus, atherosclerosis…