Do your laundry with Berries! Eco Nuts® are berries that grow on a tree and naturally contain soap. Our soap nuts are both de-seeded and sterilized for consumer protection – the only soap nuts on the market that are both! Three sizes are available, including a trial size if you want to try out the product or give it to someone else to try. It is also lightweight and a perfect travel size for taking on trips. Contents include a reusable wash bag, instructions, and Eco Nuts.
How Do They Work? Watch Video Here!
- Multiple Award Winning
- 100% Natural & Safe
- Great For Septic and Gray Water Systems
- Eco Nuts Soap Nuts And Organic Cleaners Are Certified USDA Organic by Oregon Tilth
- All Packaging Biodegradable or Recyclable
- Nut Allergy Safe
- Cloth Diaper Safe
- Eco Nuts Laundry Products Are Compatible with High Efficiency Machines
- No Fabric Softener Needed – Fluffs and Softens Naturally
- Sterilized For consumer Protection
We strive with our packaging and products to have as little impact on the environment as possible, and that means no plastic in every instance it can be avoided. Whenever possible, we incorporate recycled, repurposed, sustainable and organic materials.
Every box of Eco Nuts purchased is one less plastic detergent bottle, making it into a landfill or using precious resources in order to recycle that plastic.
How to Use Soap Nuts For Laundry
It takes only four easy steps to naturally clean, odor-free laundry!
- Place 4-5 Eco Nuts in the reusable wash bag provided and tie it closed.
- Put it in with your laundry and wash as normal, per manufacturer instructions.
- Remove the bag at the end of the wash and set aside to dry or do another load.
- Re-use up to 10 times* until they start to disintegrate and then they can be composted in your garden or simply add new Eco Nuts to the bag.
Note: if you are using an HE (front loading) machine, we recommend our Liquid Detergent Eco Nuts soap nuts will get the job done, but the liquid works better and is specially formulated for HE machines.