Each box of Eco Nuts comes with at least one wash bag. If you’re going to the laundromat and need several more bags, or you lost the ones that came with your boxes, never fear! These are very high quality cotton bags that will stand up to hundreds of washings.
What are Soap Nuts?
Do your laundry with Berries! Eco Nuts® are berries that grow on a tree and naturally contain soap. Our soap nuts are both de-seeded and sterilized for consumer protection – the only soap nuts on the market that are both! Three sizes are available, including a trial size if you want to try out the product or give it to someone else to try. It is also lightweight and a perfect travel size for taking on trips. Contents include a reusable wash bag, instructions, and Eco Nuts®.
How Do They Work? Watch Video Here!
- Multiple Award Winning
- 100% Natural & Safe
- Great For Septic and Gray Water Systems
- Eco Nuts® Soap Nuts And Organic Cleaners Are Certified USDA Organic by Oregon Tilth
- All Packaging Biodegradable or Recyclable
- Nut Allergy Safe
- Cloth Diaper Safe
- Eco Nuts® Laundry Products Are Compatible with High Efficiency Machines
- No Fabric Softener Needed – Fluffs and Softens Naturally
- Sterilized For consumer Protection