Did you know…
…Half of all toxic chemicals that pollute our waterways come from the toxic chemicals and other hazardous products that people use in their homes and yards?
Kind on the Environment…
- No chemicals are infused into the cloth
- No use of chemical cleaners: because the fibres are high quality and do the job, no chemicals are needed. This saves you money, and saves chemicals from going down the drain.
- Cloths last for years: they are high quality and can be washed hundreds of times (no more constantly throwing out rags).
- They keep your home environment dust-free, naturally. Children do not have to breathe or ingest chemical residue, and allergy sufferers can live in a dust and chemical free home – no compromising!
“The best cloths I have ever used!”
– RF, Vancouver, Canada
How E-Cloths Work
With 480 000 fibres per cm2, E-Cloths have enormous cleaning power. The act of drawing this volume of cleaning edges across a surface gives a deeper clean than cleaning with chemicals. The fibres break up and remove more grease and dirt, incredibly using just water.
Using high quality fibres, the construction of each cloth is specifically selected for the cloth’s end use. They easily outperform and outlast traditional cloths and other cloths made with similar but lower quality fibres. These cloths may be washed time and time again, lasting for years.
Reasons to Use E-Cloth®
1. Cost effective – The E-cloths will last two to three years. They may be washed at least 300 times.
2. Recommended and endorsed by many major household manufacturers in the UK including Neff, Miele, Hotpoint, AGA, Electrolux, Smeg, Belling, Baumatic, Hoover, Siemans, Franke, AEG, Astracast, Bosch, Magimix, Dualit and KitchenAid for use on all their surfaces.
3. Environmentally friendly – a new product to replace chemical cleaning products. The use of chemical and other products is reduced by 80-90%.
4. Provides a better clean and is ideal for allergy sufferers – by removing the surface layer of dirt, bacteria have nowhere to grow. Cleaning is reduced, as dust and dirt have nothing to stick to.
5. Exceptional results on all hard surfaces, especially stainless steel, glass and chrome – no streaks or smears.
6. Hygienic – E-Cloths may be hot or boil washed thus ensuring a really ‘clean’ clean every time, something similar products do not allow.
6. It’s a great duster! The natural positive charge effect when the general-purpose cloth is dragged across any surface ensures that all the dust is removed with a wipe.
For Allergy Sufferers!
The E-cloth® – The solution for people with allergies, asthma, and multiple chemical sensitivity.
E-Cloths have been awarded a Consumer Award by Allergy UK, the national charity that raises awareness of allergy sufferers. They have also won the Good Housekeeping Green Living Award 2009.
E-cloths are safe for everyone, especially those with allergies. They are neither impregnated nor require chemicals to clean. E-cloths are ideal for allergy sufferers because they use just water, enabling allergy sufferers to reduce household chemical usage by up to 80-90%. 40% of the UK population suffers from an allergy such as asthma and chemical sensitivity. Chemicals in everyday cleaning, cosmetic and household products increase the likelihood of an allergy.
The E-Cloth® Family
This versatile cloth is thick enough to remove even the heaviest grease and grime from all hard surfaces. A great addition to expand your existing products or to initially try our products.
Glass / Polishing Cloth
Ideal for polishing glass, chrome and shiny surfaces, such as mirrors. This cloth easily removes finger marks and greasy streaks which often mark such surfaces. For best results, spray water onto the surface and then wipe.
Twin Kitchen Cleaning
These two different cloths work in conjunction with each other to remove thick grease whilst also polishing the surface leaving it free from streaks and finger marks which often mark many surfaces.
Mop System (Includes Damp Mop Head)
Particularly good on hardwood, parquet, marble, laminate floors, tiles, etc. Comprised of aluminum and plastic, this durable yet light system with an extendable handle can also be used on ceilings and walls. The mop head is attached to the system with Velcro for easy application and removal for washing.
Ideal for the kitchen and bathroom, this cloth will clean all hard surfaces, including thick grease. The cloth incorporates natural nano-silver to kill bacteria caught in the cloth.
The thicker fibres and their wedge-shape construction give the cloth its extraordinary cleaning power. They also give the cloth high and rapid absorbency. Use in combination with the Glass & Polishing Cloth, which is ideal for taps, kettles, toasters, stainless steel and the final polish of worktops.
The extra absorbency of this E-Cloth makes it ideal for use in especially wet areas such as around
sinks, baths and showers. Of course, it still offers all the usual cleaning benefits of a General Purpose E-Cloth.
Did you know…
When the cloth is wet or damp, it is ideal for removing finger prints and grease. When the cloth is used dry, the static effect enables dust particles to stick to the fibres.