Chaga is a unique mushroom that grows on living birch trees, and slowly obtains nutrients from its host. Chaga has an earthy taste with a hint of vanilla flavour, and has been used as a medicinal, naturally caffeine-free tea for hundreds of years.
Chaga is a source of fungal polysaccharides with immunomodulating properties and a source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health.
Ananda Chaga™ is…
- Certified organic
- Sustainably harvested
- Wild crafted from Northern Ontario
- Only harvested from living Canadian birch trees
- Premium quality: handpicked and air dried
- Lab tested safe from heavy metals & pesticides
- 100% Canadian owned and operated family business
Chaga Tea: 100% pure raw chaga – no fillers. Available in large chunks, small pieces and powder.
Chaga Tincture: Dual Extract, Health Canada Approved
Skin care line: 100% Natural Ingredients. Body lotion and balms.